Monday, February 21, 2011

Waiting longer than 30 minutes...and what do I get??

BFN today :(
Not what I wanted, but now I am ready to have AF and start all over again.

It's amazing what we infertile go through each month. No wonder we can't get pregnant with all of the stressing involved in trying to get pregnant.. Also with PCOS you have added wait time because most people don't have a normal 28 day cycle..  mine are usually 35-40 days, but of course this month it's gonna be longer (already on CD42).
Seems like when I am ready to start something new, my cycle has other plans!  Also AF loves to show up at the most inconvenient times...ie. Wedding Day (was actually 2 weeks late and it had to wait to show up on this day), every vacation and even weekend getaways.. I guarantee that is what's going on now.. I have planned a weekend getaway with my husband and I bet it will wait until then!!

I can't wait to get away!! We need a break from the norm.. Just a time to relax and forget what's going on with our reproductive systems and forget about what's going on in everyone else's life that is not going on in ours.. It's almost been a year since we have left our house for a trip and it is time to get away!! It will be good for our marriage to have a little break, even if it is just for a weekend..

When we get home we will be rejoining the infertile waiting room.. I hate this waiting room! It's so depressing and stressful! It's just like my GYNs waiting room....  There is a sign in that waiting room that says to let them know if you have been waiting longer than 30 minutes, and I always think about what if I said, -- Yeah I have been waiting more than 30 minutes, I have been waiting for 10 years! Do I get anything for it?? Look around this room 8 out of 10 women here are pregnant and how long did they have to wait!!??    I'm sure they would look at me like I was crazy, Well they would be right!
Waiting will make you go crazy!!

But for this weekend I am going to try to forget about this waiting room, and focus on what I do have and forget about what I don't have, even if it is just for 3 days!! .....easier said than done, but I am gonna try my hardest :)  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Boo. Sorry for the bfn. I hope AF comes soon for you. I hate waiting!

    ReplyDelete